Procurement at Space Exploration Technologies Corp.
I graduated from The George Washington University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and International Affairs (Double Major) as well as a concentration in Security Policy.
I am grateful to have impacted the advancement of space exploration, U.S. defense, financial/economic analysis, and investigation/regulatory compliance. My interests outside of work include strength training, hiking, camping, biology, astronomy, and writing.
If you are interested in contacting me or learning more about my career experience, connect with me and I would be happy to speak with you.
- Senior Sourcing Specialist. SpaceX. Jan 2021 – Present
- 2022: Rocket Propellant (Methane) procurement lead.
- 2021: Construction, Facilities, and Metal Recycling/Revert lead – procurement.
- Buyer. SpaceX. Feb 2019 – Jan 2021
- 2020: Starship Launch, Operations, and Production purchasing/sourcing onsite lead – Starbase, TX. 2019: Starship/Falcon-Dragon/Starlink Propellant, Fuel, and Gas commodity/capital & Ground Segment purchasing/sourcing lead – Hawthorne, CA.
- Associate Buyer. SpaceX. Jun 2018 – Jan 2019
- 2018: Construction & Facilities purchasing/sourcing lead – Hawthorne, CA.
- House Foreign Affairs Committee Staff. U.S. House of Representatives. 2018
- House Foreign Affairs Committee | Subcommittee on Terrorism, Nonproliferation, and Trade.
- Intern. FBI Agents Association. 2018
- Intern. The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. 2018
- Honors Program. U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. 2017
- Office of Compliance Inspections & Examinations. Protect investors, ensure market integrity, and support responsible capital formation through identifying and monitoring risk and fraud with Investor Advisors and Investor Companies. I worked on a team of examiners investigating primarily hedge funds for evidence of fraud, risk, and regulatory compliance violations.
- Research Assistant. The George Washington University. 2016
- Research – Transnational Terrorist Insurgencies: Gulf-state terrorist financing sources for insurgent groups in the Levant region.
- Employee | USAF Combat Arms Training & Maintenance, S4 Squadron. United States Department of Defense. 2015 – 2016
- Department of Defense employee working with the 66th Security Forces Squadron, Hanscom AFB, Air Force Materiel Command.
- The George Washington University. Bachelor’s Degree, Economics. 2014 – 2018
- Double major in Economics and International Affairs with a concentration in Security Policy. Graduated Cum Laude. 121 GPA hours. 3.6 GPA.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School. 2010 – 2014
Honors & awards
- Dean’s List – Elliott School of International Affairs | The George Washington University – Dec 2016. Due to my consistently strong academic performance, the Elliott School of International Affairs at The George Washington University included me on its Dean’s List for the Fall of 2016.
- Dean’s List – Columbian College of Arts & Sciences | The George Washington University – Dec 2015. Due to my consistently strong work in class and achieving “the highest scholastic average possible” (4.0) in the Fall of 2015, the Columbian College at The George Washington University included me on its Dean’s List (3.75+).
- “A Love of Learning” Academic Award – Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School English Department. May 2014″A Love of Learning” is distinguished by learning for its own sake; seeking and embracing academic challenges; taking academic risks; showing a consistent effort to improve reading, writing, and discussion skills; and making connections between one’s learning and the world beyond the classroom.
- 2nd Place in Taekwondo Sparring & 2nd Place in Taekwondo Board-Breaking – Tournament of Champions | Kwon’s Martial Arts2007Achieved second place in professional Taekwondo for both full body sparring and board breaking, competing against all ages in the 13-18 age bracket as a 13 year old.
- Dean’s List – Elliott School of International Affairs | The George Washington University – Dec 2017
- Brown University Lacrosse Pre-College Program – 2014
- George Washington University Pre-College Education – 2014